Highly motivated and goal-oriented Cost and Management Accountant, with over two decades of extensive experience in diverse areas involving indirect taxation (GST), accounting, financial reporting, ERP development and management of direct reports. Currently working in the Indian GST in business strategy, transaction analysis, assisting them in representation with the tax authorities on the service tax, VAT and GST matters along with the filing of returns.
Association with Trade & Professional Bodies
- Grievance Redressal Committee for GST, State of Telangana
- National Council for Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- GST & Customs Committee – Federation of Telangana Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Resource Person & Faculty
- Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Dimensions Corporate (NGO)
Authored four books on Indian GST
- Roll up Your Sleeves for GST, The Impending Tax Reform India
- Good and Simple Tax – GST For You
- Guidance Note on GST Annual Return – ICAI
- Guidance Note on Anti Profiteering in GST
- Guidance Note on GST Audit released by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- GST Returns 2.0
- Convergence of GST and IND AS
He has completed 19 Timed Half Marathons, Two Ultra Marathons (75 Kms & 50 Kms) & GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS titleholder as a team member for the “Most people in a mountain run – single mountain”.