This is a popular build of the camera app that is widely used and loved by many people. You should definitely try using Google Camera once if you own a cheap smartphone that’s the camera is crap or if you’re not happy with any of your smartphone’s cameras. You will then be able to take better photos with your phone’s camera than before. One that was taken and sent directly from your own smartphone, of course! Manufacturer POCO X3 128GB is renowned for producing some of the most powerful devices you can get in your budget, so it came as no surprise they’ve created another one with the POCO X3 128GB !
- The stock boot image is required not just for rooting and unrooting but also for fixing boot loops.
- By becoming obsolete, manufacturers stop providing updates, which can leave your device vulnerable.
- To operate computers, it needs some required system software called Operating System.
- You also get wireless and reverse wireless charging, two rear cameras, and stereo speakers.
- Further in this article, we are going to show you how to backup the custom ROM on your Android device with ease.
- On the OnePlus 3, long exposure times only work with the “Pixel 1” model and crashes with other models.
Also, the camera application is too lite and simple to use. So let’s go to download and install the MiUI stock camera for All Custom ROMs. GCam APK can potentially improve the performance of the camera on your Android device, but this will depend on the specific device you are using and the version of GCam APK you are running.
First of all, something may go wrong with the flashing process (that’s the process of installing the ROM) and leave your phone in a bricked state. The chances of this are pretty low nowadays, and most of the time you can restore it back to normal. Now, you can install the AOSP version of Android on a phone and call it “stock.” However, in most real-world cases, stock Android is one step above this. It usually features the inclusion of Google apps, including the ever-important Google Play Store. However, like the AOSP version, stock Android usually doesn’t feature any additional customizations (or at least a very limited amount). The purest version of Android is colloquially known as AOSP, which references the Android Open-Source Project.
Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you. Download one of the compatible apk of Google Camera for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app. Downloading the GCam APK is a great way to enhance your camera experience on your Android device. With multiple versions available for download, including GCam 8.8, 8.7, 8.6, 8.5, and 8.4, you can easily find the right version for your device. Additionally, we have outlined the key features of GCam, such as Night Sight mode and improved image quality.
- The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.
- We would give our best to keep the links up to date for the latest ROM and boot images.
- The folder contained required KG7h, Flashing Tooland compatible USB Driver as require.
- It offers easy installation, management and can also hide root status from root-detecting apps.
- However, it can now be installed on visit website almost any Android device.
Other specification includes 4GB of RAM, 3500mAh battery, and Exynos 9606 Octa-core chipset. Moto G9 (review) is another affordable stock Android phone from 2021 that’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 paired with 4GB RAM and up to 64GB storage. This one has a 48MP primary rear camera, a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution, and a 5000mAh battery with 20W fast charging.